Thursday 28 July 2011

Boy, that was a loooooong break!



Aloha!

Well, looky who's been  biting the big one on her blog writing lately! Gosh, I'm terrible!! And oh-so-sorry...

Everything has kind of blended together since Justin left (I received the nod of approval for use of his real name, oooh!). I've been working with only one real day off each week, as I've started a makeup course that takes place every Monday! It's been great so far, only 2 classes in, but I'm adoring it! In fact, I'm even going to MAC today to stock up, and it feels like Christmas I tells ya!!
Actually, after I've completed this course, I'm certified to apply for the MAC industry card, to get a 40% DISCOUNT!?!! It's one of the most magnificent things that could have happened in my life. MAC is home planet. Can anyone relate?..

Sooo, here's a recap of Justin's visit!
We got to spend a lot of time together this time, as I had booked vacation days so I didn't have to work for 8 hours a day and leave the poor guy by his lonesome until I came home.
This enabled us to visit my Dad and spend the night, have a bbq with my family, sleep in a lotttt, and go to Hot Rod Hootenanny! Although the event was blah, I did manage to take some photos...
That's my friend Chelsea, before the rest of her beer.

And a cute couple dancing. They danced for at least an hour, and it was a scorcher that day!
Some of the most beautiful tail lights I've ever seen.
Justin told me the 2 cars further back go suuuper fast! Haha... I'm learning!
The Royal Crowns, they never fail to put on a fantastic show! They're one of my favourite local bands. Check them out on The Royal Crowns Myspace page!
The one and only Bloodshot Bill. Again, amaaazing show! He's a one man band. You have to see it to believe it! Check out the Bloodshot Bill Myspace page while you're at it!
And here's Justin and I, showing you our tough sides. Would you mess with this?! Did not think so.
And a piece of St. Catharines history. I love this.


So all in all, the show was 'meh', and the heat was extreme. I was very pleased that I decided last minute not to set my hair the night before, whew! Always a disappointment when your hair effort fails due to weather, hmm ladies?

OOH! And one last thing before I wrap things up for today.. we received our 2nd Notice Of Action in the mail last week, my visa is running 6 weeks ahead of schedule!! Yippeeeeeee!!! I can't explain our excitement, it's looking like I could be moving sometime in October! :)

Alrighty dolls, I must be off to my favourite doctors' office- the dentist! Wommp..
You'll hear from me soon, as I have some new thrift store finds to share and some exciting wedding news!

Until then!
XO

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you back how exciting about visa.The dentist ewww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time.And no work.Congrats on your up coming visa.My hubby is here from England and hope next week we can get our appointment.my second job has me working and him sitting here.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy! October is right around the corner. Happy to hear things are moving right along for you guys!

    What part of NJ will you be moving to? I'm not very familiar with NJ yet, it's still growing on me. :-) The things we do for love!!

    ~MaryD

    ReplyDelete